Friday, December 20, 2019

HIATUS


Summer and fall this past year have taken me away from this blog, but for a very good reason. I have been collaborating as an editor (and friend) of author Michael Fox. His mission for some time had been to publish books on three concepts... all beautiful and worthy in their germination... but time-constrained in their being brought to life.

And so he set aside time, and I set aside time, and in the span of 5 months 3 books have been published. I am so proud of this effort. I was privileged to contribute to Michael’s publications, and I am excited that the product of my contribution will benefit many through Michael’s teaching. Michael’s students across the country are the lucky recipients of his conversational style of conveying deep truths and empowering life-changing results.

The good news is that the books are available to you as well.

“Thin Places: Where heaven and earth intersect” is a magical mind challenge placing Paul, author of over 1/3 of the New Testament, in a hypothetical tutorial with Jesus (whom many argue he never met). It answers the perennial question “how could Paul’s interpretations of the core teachings of Jesus be so spot-on if he never met him?”



“Safe at Home! Baseball and Our Pilgrimage Home” is the book for baseball lovers. A pilgrimage in 9-innings (with an extra innings bonus) it unearths a century of captivating stories of America’s pastime. Weaving together spirituality and baseball, it reminds us that baseball, like life, sends you forth only to bring you home.




“The Divine Narrative” is a tour de force! Set in the context of a 5-Act play, it intertwines the real-life drama of biblical characters depicted from Genesis to Revelations with real-life stories set in contemporary times. Its relatability is truly remarkable, as it re-invites you, the reader, into your own narrative for a surprising but profound reconciliation to self.
  


So there’s my Christmas gift to you! As we end the year 2019, which I hope was a good one for each of you, and look ahead in hopes of carving out an even better 2020, reflections on our comings and goings can use a boost toward self-improvement. Mine seems to have started already, as fast-paced editing was a challenge which I know fed my mind, heart and soul. Perhaps you will find in one of Michael’s books some useful coaching to unearth a talent or treasure you’ve kept buried. If so, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment